Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My First.

I finally received my firt HATER! It's like losing my virginity all over again. So, in honor of this moment I am posting it up only this one time. I am also posting up my response. Please enjoy everyone and I promise this is the one and only time I will do this. I mean come on, didn't you show off the first chick you...Uh, maybe not, but here it is anyway.

David's Comment:
For someone who thinks the Broncos are a laughing stock should look at their own blog. What a pathetic excuse for writing. You should apologize to the english language.

Response:
AWWWWW! My first hater. You are obviously an angry Bronco fan. How about this, if you are going to come back with "dude you can't write and don't know english" then at least learn proper sentence structure. I know you never finished the ol GED but lesson #1..The English language is not a person so therefore I can't apologize to it. #2, after the work stock you need a pronoun of some sort...maybe.. you, they, I, etc. Does stock look at the blog???? #3 If you have not figured it out yet English is CAPITALIZED. Ironically the only sentence you were almost correct on was the pathetic excuse for writing. Sorry your team is going to be in the basement for the next few years but thanks for the visit. The whole point of a blog is opinion numb nuts. Please come back and bash me some more so that I may teach you how to use the English language. (Or at least use spell check!)

No comments:

Post a Comment